We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide other services, we may collect the following types of information.
- Contact Information and Other Information You Provide Us when you sign up to get a free consultation, become a client, become a business associate, or download workbooks and sign up for alert services. The main categories of data collected are: your name, the name of your firm/company (if any), email address, phone number, state (if based in the US), country, city and the content of the message you send with your request.
- Email Messages, Invoices, Payments Records, and all Other Communications that represent a record of our correspondence.
- Information Collected by our Servers and Service Providers which are collected as you browse our website and use its. interactive services.
- Other Information including research done for and about you as it relates to services we provide to you which are in support of a new or ongoing business relationship or attorney/client relationship.
If you wish to have us delete all information we have captured and stored about you via this site, email, or phone calls contact us via the live links on this website, or via phone, to let us know. Note that all our alerts and mailing lists include unsubscribe links which allow you to stop receiving those forms of communication immediately.
- You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
- Your consent applies to the following domains: www.dixonjusticecenter.com in
What Are Cookies & How Do We Use Them?
What types of cookies do we use ?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.